Wednesday, April 27, 2011

About Games

In ESL class I learn about "Making a game" for my free study unit. After researching on the internet for making a game. I found 5 website on making a game.


This is Pictogame is a game making website but I had to make an account to make a game. It look like we could make games and other people could play it and vote is it good or not.


Sploder look like I could make games and I could make the game like to be an adventure game, shootong game and other stuff.


Game Star Mechanic look like a website to play, design and share a game. I need to make an account to use it.


Scratch help us to make a lot of other kind game. Also I could make a stories, games, music and art. I share my games on the website.


The website called playcrafter help me to make a game. There lots different game to make. Such as action games, puzzle games, shooter games, adventure games, platformer games, racing games.


I think I am going to make a game from Sploder because I could make lots of game such adventure games, shooting game and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My visitor map

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps