Monday, June 6, 2011

Final Post

I liked the part when I make the game using sploder because now I know how to make a game from sploder and it was a bit fun playing my game. It was a bit hard making the game that I make because I have to think where and how many enemy and allies. Also I have to think where to put the obstacle course such as tree and wall.

This are link to my post about:

Below here is a video is about Mr Jabiz interview me and asking question such as "If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or different one?" Explain why. Then I have to answer the question the question and Mr Jabiz will keep asking question about the game I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My visitor map

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps